Slapzi - Card Game
SLAPZI is all about speed! Be the first to get rid of all five of your picture cards.
Everyone is dealt five picture cards, which they lay out in front of themselves. The deck of clue cards is then placed in the center, face down.
1. Any player flips over the top clue card and places it in the center.
2. Everybody quickly looks at his/her picture cards (both front and back) to find a picture that fits the clue card. (For example, if the clue card reads, “It’s round” players could slap down a picture of a Basketball, the Moon, a Coin, etc.)
3. The first player to slap one of his/her picture cards on top of the clue card gets to discard that picture card.
4. A new clue card is flipped over and play continues.
5. The first player to get rid of all five of his/her picture cards wins the game! (That should get you going. And below are a few more things to keep in mind.)
Snapzi is an extension pack of cards for the slapzi game. So if you are looking for extra game play, with more fun, then the combo is perfect for you!
Great for kids with ASD/ Autism, ADHD or Anxiety.